Licence Agreement - Terms And ConditionsLicense Agreement
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software package. Your use of this software package indicates your acceptance of this license agreement. This is a legal agreement (this "Agreement") between you (either an individual or an entity) and the proprietor of this software. This Agreement is part of the software package.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The proprietor hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use one copy of this Software for 40 days from first installation. This grant of license gives the right to use the software on your computer for 40 days. You may not decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer this software, and you may not create derivative works of the this software. You are not granted any right, title, or interest in the software except the right to use it in accordance with this Agreement. The purchase of a licensed registration key from the proper distribution channels lifts the 40 day restriction on using the software and grants the user use of the software indefinitely. Redistribution of a licence key is strictly forbidden under any circumstances.
2. REDISTRIBUTION Redistribution of the software in its unregistered form and therefore containing the maximum 40 day evaluation period is allowed by shareware and freeware sites or CD-ROM media and similar without the permission of the proprietor. Redistribution for commercial purposes or reselling is not allowed without written permission from the author. Unregistered form means this software without the registration key that is available to purchase as an extension to this software. Redistribution of a licence key or the right to use to the software for more then a 40 day period without a licence to do so is strictly forbidden under any circumstances.
3. WARRANTY. This software and the accompanying files are provided "AS IS," without a warranty of any kind.
4. COPYRIGHT. Copyright is owned by D.Shattu and is protected by United Kingdom copyright law and international treaty provisions.
5. TERMINATION The license will terminate immediately without notice from the proprietor if you fail to comply with any provision of this license. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of the software and its components on any and all forms of media.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT WILL THE PROPRIETOR OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, PROFIT, OR FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES HOW EVER CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF THE PROPRIETOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. GOVERNING LAW This agreement is made under, shall be governed by and construed
in accordance with, the laws of the United Kingdom.
Warning / Disclaimer
No system is 100% secure and so ultimately it is your own responsibility to keep your passwords and account details safe! The authors, distributors or any third parties involved in the production and distribution of Easy Password Manager cannot be held responsible for loss of passwords, or non-authorized access to a users passwords, account details or any other problems, financial loss or damage caused as a result of using this software.